We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to join our day to day bank of supply Cover Superviors.
It would be great if you have experience, but full training will be given to the right candidate.
Personal qualities needed include confidence, presence, flexibility and a sense of humour.
Excellent rates of pay.
Academic Choice is a small exclusive agency based in Hagley.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. Feedback from both our client schools and teachers is excellent.
Cover supervisor-Job description
- To supervise the classes of absent colleagues.
- To register tutor groups and teaching groups.
- To create a purposeful and orderly environment in which students can complete work set by the class teacher.
- To monitor and support the students as they complete work set by the class teacher.
- To establish productive working relationships with students.
- To provide feedback to the class teacher/head of department in regard to the work completed and the general behaviour of the class.
- To promote inclusion within the school.
- To implement the school’s behaviour policy.
- To attend staff meetings and training to keep abreast of developments.
- To undertake the following should there be no need to cover a class:
- Support individual students;
- Support the heads of year and heads of departments with administration duties;
- Offer mentoring opportunities for students as required;
- Provide additional class support for teachers or carry out administrative tasks; and complement the professional work of teachers by enhancing the delivery of the curriculum.
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Small, exclusive, local agency
- Local schools
- Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 gift voucher for a shop of your choice.
- Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
We look forward to speaking with you soon