DT Teacher sought by Academic Choice.
Academic Choice are looking to employ a DT Teacher to teach in a secondary school in Stourbridge. The role is to teach across the Key Stages in the DT Department.
The role is full time and is to start in September 2019.
The ideal teacher will be enthusiastic and confident in their profession.
We are looking to recruit a skillful, qualified Teacher who is hard-working, innovative and organised.
This job would suit those who have experience in Secondary teaching and hold Qualified Teachers Status or equivalent.
• Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE/GTP or Cert Ed
• Teaching experience within the past 2 years (this can include training experience)
• Assessing pupils, marking work and giving verbal feedback as appropriate.
• High expectations and positive classroom management.
• Positive approach to promoting learning
• Adaptable and flexible
• Innovative and imaginative teaching methods
Academic Choice are a small exclusive agency based in Hagley.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. As a result, we are able to make sure that our teachers are placed in schools that suit their specific requirements.
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
• Competitive rates of pay – we also pay P.A.Y.E and do not use umbrella companies.
• Small, exclusive, local agency
• Local schools
• Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 Amazon gift voucher.
• Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please contact us for an informal chat.