Music Teacher sought by Academic Choice to teach up to GCSE in one of our client schools based in Worcester.
This is a full time role, 5 days a week to start February / March 2020 as a Maternity cover until July 2020
The ideal teacher will be enthusiastic and confident in their profession.
We are looking to recruit a skillful, qualified Secondary Music Teacher who is hard-working, innovative and organised.
This job would suit those who have vast experience and hold Qualified Teachers Status or equivalent.
Academic Choice are a small exclusive agency based in Hagley. We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. As a result, we are able to make sure that our teachers are placed in schools that suit their specific requirements.
•Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE/GTP or Cert Ed
•Teaching experience within the past 2 years (this can include training experience)
• Assessing pupils, marking work and giving verbal feedback as appropriate.
• High expectations and positive classroom management.
• Positive approach to promoting learning
• Adaptable and flexible
• Innovative and imaginative teaching methods
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Small, exclusive, local agency
• Local schools
• Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 gift voucher for a shop of your choice.
• Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise